by Eudonte Gnomie
Wednesday, December 04, 2002
Oh! Let It Snow!So, we didn't get freezing rain after all. Instead we got fat, beautiful snow. :oD
- - -
Tuesday Afternoon's Quiz - I'm Late8 things on your desk:
7 things you touch every day:
- Coffee from the Daily Grind in a Bruegger's mug.
- A London Underground mousepad
- Wooden boxes for sorting order slips
- A Français/Italiano Dictionary
- Lots of Post-It notes
- Thomas Keightley's - The World Guide to Gnomes, Fairies, Elves, and Other Little People : A Compendium of International Fairy Folklore
- Burt's Bee's Milk & Honey Lotion
- An IBM computer
6 movies you can't live without:
- My cell phone
- My Palm Pilot
- My computer
- My guitar
- My car
- My satchel
- My toothbrush
5 nicknames you have had in your life:
- Marc Caro & Jean-Pierre Jeunet's - Le cité des enfants perdus
- Blake Edwards' - Breakfast at Tiffany's
- Gillian Armstrong's - Little Women
- Roberto Benigni's - La vita è bella
- John Sayles's - The Secret of Roan Inish
- Stephen Daldry's - Billy Elliot
4 places you want to visit:
- Ida May
- I think that's all I've had....
3 things you wish you could change about yourself:
2 phone numbers you call most:
- Ability to remember important items without having to write them on my hand
- Hair that can decide whether it's curly or straight
- Patience in learning to read music well
1 person you plan to spend the rest of your life with:
- My parents
- My cell (to check voicemail)
- Anne Shirley? She's been on my bookshelf for awhile now...though Jane Eyre is a possiblity as well or perhaps David Copperfield...
Thanks to Valerie, Kristen, & Rick
- - -
Yes...Yet Another Quiz
What's Your Movie Dream Car?
by Auto Glass America
Thanks to Kristen.
- - -
The Winds Are A-ChangingWelcome to yet another new design. The graphics may switch around a little once I get myself to a decent graphics program. (Windows' Paint doesn't count.) Let me know if something isn't working right. However this one seems to like Netscape though we have returned to frames. One step back, two steps forward.
- - -
Tuesday, December 03, 2002
Cities I Have KnownHere are the last five cities I have visited along with what first comes to mind when I think of each one.
- - -
Monday, December 02, 2002
Puritain Quotes"If we desire to end our days in joy and comfort, let us lay the foundation of a comfortable death now betimes. To die well is not a thing of that light moment as some imagine: it is no easy matter. But to die well is a matter of every day. Let us daily do some good that may help us at the time of our death. Every day by repentance pull out the sting of some sin, that so when death comes, we may have nothing to do but to die. To die well is the action of the whole life."
-- RICHARD SIBBES
- - -